Wednesday 29 October 2008

Extreme Crochet Pt I

It has been rather a tough few days on the fingers, but the results are finally bearing fruit. These little critters have just gone on sale and though I say so myself this isn't too bad a picture for a notoriously rubbish photographer. You can see enough detail, and they look quite jolly, sitting out there in the garden on a crisp October day.

10p for a cup of soup, anyone?

Although it would appear that the rabbit is a tad camera shy, or maybe he senses the shortcomings of the portrait artist.

"I can't be expected to work in these conditions"

Anyway, there will be more posting on the extremities of crochet and the perils of opening an Etsy shop. I have things to say on these matters. Oh yes.

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

THERE YOU ARE! I was searching for you on your old blog! I'm so glad you left me a comment so I could come and play again.......

Love these little guys!

Anonymous said...

These two look far too perfect and perky for begging on the streets. How about a drug addled bunny?
Gorgeous crochet. I'm off to visit your etsy shop now.

Oh yes...thank you for recommending me to the Magpie files. Much appreciated.

xx Sarah